After extensive research among chocolate lovers, the brand found that we are nation who love to treat ourselves and so they have come up with an 80g bar which is just the perfect size to accompany the latest Netflix box set.
The flavours are a lot more adventurous which should also keep the bakers among you happy. As you know I am highly gifted in that department so I will probably just stick to eating the chocolate ....
Each bar retails at £2.00 and I can vouch for all of them. My favourite is the Sea Salted Caramel which has just the right amount of a salty tang whilst the Husband has coveted the Dulche de Leche.
Here's how Lily O'Briens describe their new bars and it's enough to make your mouth water.
* Foodies will love the scrumptiously delicious Lily O’Brien’s Irresistibly Milk Salted Caramel. Crack the mouth-watering chocolate shell to unleash a rush of luscious, slow-cooked caramel seasoned with Himalayan salt.
* Sink into deep waves of dark chocolate rippled with silk ribbons of creamy, caramel infused white chocolate with the marbled Dulce de Leche, as beautiful as it is delicious.
* Slip into the luxurious silk of creamy milk chocolate that slowly melts into the sweetness of mellow malt crisp with the all new Malted Chocolate Crunch.
* Dissolve into intensely dark chocolate and unleash a burst of refreshing peppermint crisp with a twist of fragrant basil with the delectable Peppermint Crunch.
* Melt into intensely creamy milk chocolate and surrender to a savoury-sweet burst of golden caramel crunch scattered with Atlantic salt crystals with an outright crowd pleaser, Caramel Crunch.
* Surrender to intensely rich chocolate with a smooth velvet heart of chocolate and orange ganache infused with Italian Bergamot. The firm foodie favourite Orange & Bergamot Ganache is available in Delectably Dark or Irresistibly Milk Chocolate.
Three of the new Lily O'Brien's premium bars recipes (Salted Caramel / Caramel Crunch / Malted Chocolate Crunch) are available exclusively from Asda stores in the UK, while the entire range can be ordered online at www.lilyobriens.com
You can find out more by following them on Facebook or Twitter
I have a fabulous hamper of Lily O'Brien's new chocolate bars to give away to one lucky winner.
The prize includes 4 x 80g bars (Dulce De Leche, Orange & Bergamot Ganache Milk, Peppermint Crunch, Malted Chocolate Crunch), 1 x Peppermint pouch, 1 x Cocoa Cookie Crunch pouch, 1 x Stem Ginger Batons, 1 x Zesty Orange Chocolate, 1 x Crispy Hearts, 1 x Sticky Toffee box – 12 choc and 1 x Ultimate Chocolate Collection – 14 chocolates.
|The fabulous prize|
Entry is via the Rafflecopter widget below and the giveaway ends at 11:59 pm on Sunday 7th August. UK entrants only. Terms and conditions apply. Please see my Competitions page.
a Rafflecopter giveaway