You might have heard that lots of people are trying green coffee to support them in their weight loss journey. I was recently sent some green coffee from the Pure Green Coffee Company to try.
I received the Slim Your Body 28 box which contains 28 individual coffee bags and read on because I have a box to give away worth £22.99.
What’s in the bags?
You may already be familiar with the health-giving properties of green tea but green coffee also has plenty to offer.
Pure Green Coffee Company coffee comes bagged in individual servings (28 per box) and has four primary ingredients:-
What can it do?
There are some pretty impressive claims for pure green coffee. The company says that their coffee:
- burns fat faster than normal green coffee powder due to the addition of the herb Coleus Forskohlii, and it is a slimming aid that helps improve digestion.
- can aid weight loss and help maintain weight as part of an active healthy lifestyle.
- gives fast results, helping to reduce bloating and boost the metabolism – it’s a great drink when detoxing
- boosts energy using natural caffeine and herbal ingredients.
- is organic and natural with plenty of antioxidants to hydrate skin, increase wellbeing and vitality.
How to drink your pure green coffee
You’ll need 200 ml of water per serving and the ideal temperature is below boiling at 90 degrees C. Simply steep the bag for 3-5 minutes and discard. You can add milk and sugar to taste, although the coffee has a pleasant taste without.
What did I think?
Whilst I didn’t experience a noticeable weight loss, (a couple of pounds), I did enjoy a daily pure green coffee and, given the huge number of weight loss aids on the market, this one is a natural alternative that I feel more comfortable taking.
I think that drinking pure green coffee is one of the small changes you can make to your daily lifestyle to get into a healthy eating mindset.
Any weight loss programme should, of course, be undertaken with advice from your doctor.
More coffee-related articles: