Back in my marketing days, PR (Public Relations) was often viewed as a bit of a dark art. It was all about connecting with the right people for the right reason at the right time – and that often involved a sizeable budget and a PR agency worth its salt.
As any experienced freelancer or blogger knows, you have to promote your business while running your business – and that can be stressful, time-consuming and something that constantly gets put on the back burner.
But a new book by Natalie Trice throws light, literally and figuratively on the subject with her new book, “PR School: Your Time To Shine – A Masterclass In Publicity For You And Your Business”.
Natalie has over 20 years of experience working in the PR industry with some pretty heavyweight clients. Her passion is to inspire and teach us to share our story and promote our business without losing the plot.
Natalie’s book is for you if you:-
- are left out in the cold whilst your competitors are all over the press
- are dying to tell your story but don’t want to be seen as bragging
- want to work with influencers but don’t know where to start (*waves)
- want to drive sales and raise your profile but are fed up shelling out for ads with no return
Let’s be honest – it’s tough out there at the moment and, given the current political chaos, even established businesses have their work cut out to stand above the crowd and be heard.
Natalie’s book teaches you how to plan your PR strategy and make it happen by being your own PR. Written in a breezy, down to earth style, you’ll love her practical advice – but be warned, there will be homework. It is a PR School, after all.
PR School: Your Time to Shine includes:
- Clear explanations of what PR is and how it can help businesses to thrive, and individuals to be seen as experts in their field
- Creative exercises put learning into practice and results become tangible
- Comments from experts, journalists, and influencers, give a real insight into the world of PR and how to get it right
- An industry worthy resource centre for all things PR and business
- Confidence boosting tips and ideas that will take readers out of their comfort zones and beyond their wildest self-promotion dreams
Natalie describes her book as “a business development adventure that helps readers to tell their stories in a powerful, convincing way so they can cut through the noise, make an impact and potentially change their lives as their sales increase and their profile is raised.
There are even expert comments on mindset, bravery and banishing imposter syndrome so that self-doubt and procrastination are left behind and an exciting new phase can begin in the new year.”